Thalanyji is looking for a General Manager of Operations (Onslow). You will be responsible for the Thalanyji business assets located in Onslow including Thalanyji Service Stations, Mechanical Workshop, Office Facilities and Residential Properties. This role requires strong communication with key stakeholders including the CEO and other external stakeholders.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for driving the business through day to day decision making, leading, directing and mentoring a team of motivated operational staff towards achieving the Thalanyji goals.
You will take the lead in the strategic development of the Onslow business units to maximise profits, deliver on growth initiatives and other key metrics, as you will be required to report on the performance of the business financials, operations and compliance.
You must be able to lead by example by ensuring a strong customer service focus and efficient management practices are implemented and embedded across all assets including; property presentation, staffing, financial control, equipment maintenance, grounds management, property development, marketing, training and WHS.
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by Friday 11 January 2019. Full job description available on request.