As the Bookkeeper you will be responsible for day to day accounting and reporting tasks to support the Financial Controller.
The role provides essential services to the businesses by recording and reconciling everyday transactions to produce timely and accurate financial reports.
As the Bookkeeper, you’ll report directly to the Financial Controller and be required to liaise with other business staff in order to complete your daily duties.
The role is based in the Perth Head Office but will require you to work closely with our Onslow based business units.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations
- Data entry
- End of month processes
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
- A minimum of three years practical bookkeeping experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in MYOB and Xero and readily able to learn new software programs
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by Friday 11 January 2019.